Just a quick post about some changes I've made.
- In the main menu, the environment will now grow from a single point when each realm is visited, instead of just popping into existence.
- The Ice spikes now have a base, with particles to show they are floating.
- Added to the environment in the main menu.
- Optimised multi-monitor support, check it out:
(They don't line up properly because of Nvidia Surround, not the game itself. This can be tweaked in the Nvidia control panel. Not sure about Eyefinity.)
Also, a major bug has been fixed:
- Player collider no longer gets caught on invisible object colliders in the floor. Finally fixed it!